Oles’ Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine
Grin'ko Tatiana Doctor of economics, professor
Head of Department of economics and enterprise management Oles’ Honchar Dnipropetrovsk National University, Ukraine
FEATURES OF PROCESS OF INTERNATIONALIZATION OF INNOVATIVE ENTERPRISES
Innovation policy is an important part of the government's economic policy, but at the same time has its own character and is a dynamic tool for public entities and businesses.
Innovation policy aims to create favorable conditions for the development of innovative processes for the concentration of financial resources in priority areas of science, to reduce the risk of private companies in the development of new high-tech products, assembling complex forecasts of national innovative development, the formation of scientific and technical programs, creating a market for innovation, cost reduction firms engaged in R&D, to spread scientific knowledge as an important economic resource.
O. H. Tonkykh identified and analyzed the relationship between innovation and internationalization process and was able to discover that the motivation of international activities Innovates . Then V. O. Shvedun developed an innovative strategy to manage marketing activities for the company, which subsequently can be used to create a marketing strategy for the internationalization of the company  S. V. Hrodskyi identified spatial vectors innovative international framework through which hosted the ability to offer innovative types of models of international cooperation . Due to the large number of innovative theories of internationalization, one scientist trying to identify the stages of the process of internationalization, which he saw appropriate and correct. More detailed steps are discussed in Table 1.
Table 1. Stages in the process of internationalization (compiled by the author based on )
Stages of internationalization
Johanson J., Vidersheim P.
1. Pre-investment stage. Activity in the domestic market.
2. Export stage. Exports of goods and services in the country in which the business is familiar.
3. Network Stage. Creation of new units that are selling in another country.
4. The investment phase. Create a new venture in a foreign country
Rao T.R., Naidu H.
1. The company operates only in the domestic market and has never engaged in exporting.
2. Managers thinking to enter the country to markets abroad.
3. Performing now systematically export operations.
4. Export operations become systematic.
1. Manager is interested in carrying out export operations.
2. Manager is interested in the implementation of certain goods and services from abroad.
3. For the company begins to experience systematic exports.
4. The company plans to increase its level of internationalization.
5. The company is engaged in limited systematic expert operations with higher levels of internationalization.
6. The company carries out systematic expert in high-volume operations.
Phased development diagram internationalization strategy was used for the company LLC «ODA DPSK».
To pre-determined criteria for selection of markets: geographic location, cultural distance, economic conditions of the country, the level of financial institutions, the political climate. As a result, allocated markets of Belarus and Kazakhstan. Greater number of points obtained Kazakhstan market as its target segment – medium and large construction and design organizations involved in housing construction.
Further analyzes of the environment LLC «ODA DPSK «and PEST-analysis. Conclusions regarding the attractiveness of the market in Kazakhstan, but the company has to grab market share before the appearance of it competitors.
After analyzing the immediate environment of the enterprise SWOT-analysis is performed on the basis of which recommendations are made. Employees of enterprises should carry out development and offer effective solutions. Taking into account such factors as the cost of the project, the specifics of the company and the lack of necessary experience in foreign markets choose the method of internationalization – direct export.
Thus, the company LLC «ATS DPSK «the process of internationalization. Net income for the year will be significantly higher than in the Ukrainian market, and hence the output on the market of Kazakhstan is promising and effective strategy.
The list of references:
1. Tonkykh O. H. Vplyv innovatsiinykh faktoriv na motyvatsiiu rozvytku zovnishnyoekonomichnoi dijalnosti [Influence factors on innovation incentives of foreign economic activity] [Electronic resource]. – Access mode : http://archive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/Tmm/2009_32/30.pdf
2. Shvedun V. O. Obgruntuvannia ta stvorennia innovatsiinoi stratehii upravlinnia marketynhovoiu diialnistiu pidpryiemstva [Rationale and creating innovative strategies for managing marketing activities of the company]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii , no. 3 (2012): 75–83.
3. Hrodskyi S. V. Identyfikatsiia prostorovykh vektoriv mizhnarodnoho innovatsiinoho spivrobitnytstva Ukrainy [Identification of spatial vectors international innovation cooperation of Ukraine]. Visnyk TNEU , no. 2 (2009): 84–100.
4. Leonidou L. C. The Export Development Process: An Integrative Review of Empirical Models / L. C. Leonidou, C. S. Katsikeas // Journal of International Business Studies. – Vol. 27, Issue 3. – Р. 517–551.